Sunday 22 January 2017

3 Fancy Lip Balms for Winter


During Winter, my lips suffer a lot from the inclemencies of the weather, they are dry, they peel and they even bleed sometimes. Not to mention how difficult it is to apply a matte lipstick when the surface is dry as a desert. These are my top 3 high end lip balms that help me to have a sexy pout.

Crème de La Mer Lip Balm

This is the fifth lip balm that I have because I love it so much, it has a taste of mint and leaves a fresh sensation on the lips. 

It's formulated with a potent concentration of Miracle Broth™, the heart of Crème de la Mer restorative unique formula. It soothes the look of lips on contact, softens roughness and helps rejuvenate the appearance of seriously dry lips.

By Terry Baume de Rose SPF15

This creamy rosy lip balm is one of my most loved products of all time, pure indulgence for my dry lips. I think that Terry de Gunzburg worked very hard on the formula that is just perfection, waxy feel but not sticky with a rose scent. It also has SPF of 15 and a regenerating complex of rose wax, botanic oils, shea butter and vitamin E.

NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Balm

What can I say about this lippy goodness? I want to eat it!! It has a delicious scent and a taste of honey and lemon. The texture is more like a paste, so you have to work a little bit more the balm doing a massage on the lips to melt it up. It deeply repairs my damaged lips that tend to crack, a must-have!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig