Saturday 16 April 2016

Lancôme Paris Juicy Shaker


Lancôme has recently launched this original beauty product. It's crazy, because I can still remember when I was like 16, I was obsessed with the Lancôme Juicy Tubes, their lip glosses with insanely, impossible to resist fruit scents. Lisa Elderige, an incredible woman and a Makeup Artist that has become the Official Global Creative Makeup Director of the brand has created with the team of Lancôme this innovative lip product. For this conception they were inspired by the heritage of the brand and more specifically a mixture of two iconic products, the Cocktail Shaker shaped Lipstick launched in 1945 and the Juicy Tubes, the best-seller lip gloss of the nineties. So, as a result of this combination, the Juicy Shaker has been introduced to the beauty market. The last few years oils have become a big thing in the beauty industry and the Juicy Shaker is part of this new generation of oil based products. 

It has a bi-phased formula enriched with apricot oil, rose de muscat oil, cranberry oil, peach oil and sweet almond oil. This nourishing cocktail has to be shaked before its use to mix together the oil base and the pigments settled to the bottom of the little container. The applicator is a very soft cushion that you can dab softly onto your lips. The finish is very sheer, so I apply as many layers as I can, because the scent and the softness of the sponge are truly addictive. The pigmentation of this product is very soft and more suitable for a natural look, a daytime makeup or as a touch of hydration and shine after applying your lipstick. What I love the most about the formula is the fact that it isn't sticky at all. 

The truth is that the pigment doesn't stay very long, not like a stain and you have to reapply more often to continue to have the shine and the sheer tint of colour. Actually, that doesn't bother me at all, I find that when I dab it´s like a regression to childhood, a mixture of memories like hugging a puppy and eating candies. Also I have very dry lips, so this emollient formula softens, soothes and provides rich anti-oxidant properties to this area. I chose the shade Berry Tale and I am completely obsessed with it. I recommend you to try out this product if you want to have fun with your makeup.

http://www.lancome-usa.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig