Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Body Shop Face Masks


I've been having several hard days at work and when I arrive at home, I want to be relaxed and take care of myself. These last days I have felt like I had no life, because I only go home to have a shower, eat and sleep. This can be overwhelming and difficult to deal with. You can easily be depressed and focus only on the negative, forgetting about all the wonderful things that life can offer.
 Sometimes, you have to be present, be in the moment and have a "me" time, even if you are stressed or you think that there is no time for such things. 
These masks are indulgent ways to treat your skin, but more important, their ingredients and textures will affect positively on your mood. 


Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask



This face mask is incredible, the first time that I tried it I was very tired and stressed. It really helped my skin to feel great and remove all the dullness and the dead cells that I had been accumulating. You will think, how an exfoliating mask can possibly help you with fatigue? Well, it does!! The chinese Ginseng root has been known for centuries for its amazing properties. It reduces stress and give you an energy boost. For your face it is anti-ageing and an excellent toner, but also reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. The rice extract illuminates, firms and tightens pores while it gently exfoliates your skin. Last, but not least, the fair trade sesame oil from Nicaragua will provide a nice and silky texture to your complexion. Formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicon or mineral oil. For me, this is a detox mask, a nice at home facial that will give you a gorgeous glow, revealing a clearer younger skin and improving product penetration and treatment results.



British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask


This will give all that moisture that your skin needs. It smells incredibly good and has real rose petals in a very refreshing formula, 100% vegan. Other ingredients of this product are rosehip oil and Aloe Vera gel. I'm a big fan of Rosehip oil, extracted from the hip of the rose, the part left after all the petals have fallen. This oil contains vitamin E, vitamin C, essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. It is antioxidant and repairs and regenerates the skin. During a year, I've been applying religiously every night pure organic rosehip oil on my face and I remember that I received many compliments about my complexion, plus during this year I hardly had acne. The formula of this rosy mask also contains Aloe Vera gel, you can immediately tell that because when you touch the product with your fingers it has the same jell-o texture than natural Aloe Vera Gel freshly extracted. I have written a full article about the benefits of this plant for your skin (link down below). This face mask is very soothing, delivering moisture and giving all that radiance and baby soft skin touch that you need.



https://thebeautysatisfaction.blogspot.com.es/2016/07/aloe-vera-gel.html


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig