Sunday 18 February 2018

L´Occitane en Provence x Rifle Paper Co



I love and I've been using for years L'Occitane and when I saw that they where doing a collaboration with Rifle Paper Co I couldn't resist. 

L'Occitane is a French brand that brings to us beautiful natural products inspired by the region of Provence. This part of France has been historically known for its know-how in perfumery and the art of capture the fragrant compounds exuded by plants using different techniques (distillation, enfleurage...). The key ingredients of L'Occitane are essential oils (rosemary, lavender...), almond oil or even shea butter.

Rifle Paper Co is a young American brand founded by the very talented Anna Rifle Bond and her husband. The oneiric illustrations made by Anna are printed on the covers of cute AF notebooks, greeting cards or even phone cases. These unique designs are whimsical and beautiful. I own several notebooks and journals just to collect them and to look at them because they have so many details and are so ravishing!

I'm completely obsessed with this release and happy to have different sizes of karité butter products to keep them in my bag or on my bedside table. The big box comes also with four Rifle Paper Co post cards that makes it an even more special present.

The collection is focused on their best-seller Shea Butter hand cream and let me tell you that it's the best one that I've tried in my entire life. Seriously, this natural formula repairs everything from dryness, corns and even cracked hands if you are consistent in the application. It smells amazing, the texture is very rich and it absorbs astonishingly quick.

An amazing collab for gift-giving or as I did, to treat yourself and have the most pinterestable objects that you can possibly imagine.

Buy Here



Share:

4 comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. sniper bolt action softair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. sig Sauer p226 for sale

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig