Tuesday 2 February 2016

Beauty Sleep


Today I´m going to talk about my spendy but effective nighttime skincare routine.
Before going to bed I always make sure to remove well my makeup and I wash my face with the Cleansing Foam Gel with Water Lily by Darphin. It´s really important for me to never skip this two steps, and no matter how late it is, I always push myself to do that, it only takes 5 minutes and makes all the difference. I remember back in the old days, when I was a teenager and I used to sleep with coats of mascara and foundation...what awful! This sensation of waking up with your lashes glued or feeling that you are wearing a mask. It was really no good for my complexion...Now my skin is clearer than ever because I take off all the impurities that don't let my skin breathe, and this is a good prep to improve the absorption of your skincare treatments.
This two products are really a "ride or die" for me, even though, they are really expensive, they totally worth it. I always try to save money to buy this high end faves because, for me, it´s really important to take care and spend on cosmetics, even more than on clothes. My skin is the only thing that I´m going to wear all my life.

Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II by Estēe Lauder

This is my "Holy Grail" skincare product. It is really a life changing. I've been using this serum for years. I loved the old formula, but the new one is even better. When I apply it before going to bed, I wake up the day after with a radiant skin, more youthful and restored. I only use it at night and I don't add any other cream, because it is also moisturizing. With more than 25 patents and others pending worldwide, it has been for years a best-seller in the cosmetics industry. It is effective for every ethnicity and skin type. I started to use it when I was 25 and I think that it was a good age, because this is more a preventive serum that maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal than an anti-ageing. 

The Moisturizing Soft Cream by Crème de La Mer

One day, a wonderful woman gave me, as a gift, this cream, and it's when my obsession started. Sometimes I wish I had never tried it, because the moment I applied it on my skin for the first time I instantly loved the formula. I love the scent, it smells so good, it's a pleasure for me to massage it into the skin. My face looks smoother and renewed when I use it. The formula is infused with the miracle-rich Miracle Broth™ that replenish deeply the moisture on my skin and minimizes the fine lines.You will find three versions of this creme depending of your skin type. Every jar that I open become very quickly an "emptie", because I reach out unconsciously a lot this cream. It's a luxurious moisturizer that my skin loves.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig