Tuesday 9 February 2016

Liquid Lipstick Madness



 2015 has been the year of liquid lipsticks in the makeup world.

So many brands came up with new shades like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Colour Pop Cosmetics, Stila, Tarte, Jeffree Star, Lip Land Cosmetics, M.A.C. Cosmetics, even Kylie Jenner launched her own line...

I can totally understand why this liquid formula had such a success. I personally think that it´s very funny and pleasant the way that they glide on your lips, it´s like applying paint. The finish it´s also usually mat, which has been also a big trend over the past years.

This is a selection of colours and brands that I personally love, let me know what do you think and also other recommendations if you have.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick

This is one of the best formulas I have tried. This liquid lipstick is super long-lasting and dries very quick. The colour of your lips will stay perfectly in place even after a meal and they are transfer-proof. What I like the most about them it´s the scent. It sounds weird, but for me this is a very important point. The formula of these liquid lipsticks is enriched with peppermint oil and I personally love the scent. They last at least more than 6 hours and if they tend to dry my lips I dab a little bit of lip balm. The colours that I love are Loyal and Charming. The first one it´s a very elegant hue of red very deep and vintage. The second one it´s a gorgeous brown pink that I wear a lot.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D knows makeup, I´m so happy about the growth of this brand and to have know the opportunity to buy it here in Spain at Sephora. This brand amazes me, and their liquid lipsticks are not an exception. The formula dries very quick, allows a bit of layering and it´s transfer-proof. It stays perfectly on place a couple of hours even if you eat or drink. My two favourite colours are Mother an L.U.V. Mother it´s a dusty mauve pink, very feminine and wearable. L.U.V. it´s one of the coolest shades that I have ever own, I love this bright violet colour. Don´t be intimidated by it, if you combined this shade with minimal makeup and a winged liner it will look perfect.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain

This Lip Stain is awesome, it´s really not pricey and it is as good as the high end ones. It stays on place 4 to 5 hours and the formula is creamy and easy to apply. It dries mat and and you will not have any transfer if you let it dry at least 5 minutes. The shade that I chose it´s the perfect vibrant color to wear for spring/summer, a good alternative to a classic red. The shade that I purchased is the number 3, a red-raspberry beautiful colour.

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

This liquefied lipstick smells so sweet and so good that I want to lick it. The idea of this product is to recreate, as you guessed it, the formula of a lipstick that has melted. The finish on the lips is shiny and highly pigmented, but it isn´t transfer-proof. The applicator is fluffy and you have to squeeze out the product of the tube. The colour that I have is a gorgeous dark raspberry with blue undertones.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig