Monday 22 January 2018

Body & Hair Products that make me feel Good


After a long day at work I'm really tired and the only thing that instantly comforts me is to have a warm shower. Recently, I have been using again and again these products and they make me feel very good. The common denominator lies in their incredible smell. Scents can have a positive effect on our moods. My favorite notes are flowers and fruits. Try to find your most loved ones and discover their hidden force to improve a desired psychological state of mind. 

I start my aromathology ritual by washing my hair with the Daddy O Shampoo by Lush. A magical purple product that smells like fresh violets and lemon. The colour itself on my hair makes me smile. I have also mentioned this product in the "Unicorn Beauty" post that you will see below:

https://thebeautysatisfaction.blogspot.com.es/2017/10/unicorn-beauty.html

After rinsing thoroughly this beautiful shampoo, I use KLORANE Mask with Mango Butter. This treatment not only nourishes dry hair, but leaves an irresistible mango scent on your hair, sweet and fresh like real ripe mango. Words aren't just enough to describe how good it makes me feel. My hair is very smooth and moisturized after using it. While I leave the mask doing its job I wash my body with the shower gel Rose Jam by LUSH, and yes it's dreamy I just want to lick myself after using it, because it exactly smells like sweet strawberry jam with a hint of rose petals. This gel is very special, because as it's formulated with natural ingredients, essential pure oils and Turkish Rose absolute it leaves your skin with an incredible scent that last several hours.

After living a fantasy show of colour and perfume in my shower I don't forget to moisture my body's skin with Sleepy Body Lotion by LUSH, an invitation to relaxation. The ideal finishing product to let go the day that wraps your body into a calming blend of lavender, tonic absolute, yang ylang oil and oatmeal infusion.

It's just small beauty treats like these that make all the difference.


Do you have a little sensory ritual that make you feel good?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig