Sunday 23 October 2016

My All Time Favourite Lip Combo


I have to share this with you, this lip combination (L'Oréal Color Riche 640 Erotique Lipstick + L'Oréal Color Riche Lipliner in 302 Bois de Rose) is the most flattering that you can wear if you have fair skin and even medium to dark skin. It is a beautiful colour for all ages. I would describe the shade as a dark nude, and depending of your natural lip colour it will turn more brown, pink or peach. I have normal fair skin and light brown hair with a hint of natural ginger highlights and it looks more pink on me. The hue is like a mixture of my preferred M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipsticks like Whirl, Honey Love or Pure Zen. The texture of the formula is creamy and, even if it claims that it has a matte finish, for me it's not matte but not shiny either, just in between (I consider as matte finish lipsticks M.A.C. Ruby Woo or Liquid Lipsticks like the Kat Von D ones). When I apply Erotique, it doesn't dry my lips and that is one of the reasons I love this lipstick so much. Sometimes, I want a very sophisticate retro matte finish, but after several hours it ruins my lip's skin, even if I prime them before, or apply lip balm. 

To draw a beautiful shape I always use the Color Riche Lipliner in Bois de Rose 302, the best way to contour your lips and define the edges. I have a deep love for this one, because the colour not just matches perfectly Erotique and many other lipsticks of my collection, but also has one of the best formulas that I have ever used. The finish is opaque and highly pigmented. It is so easy to apply this lip liner and achieve sexy lips. The formula of the pencil glides on the skin wonderfully, it is easy to work with, and again, it has a matte finish, but not very dry. 

These two products are my go to lip solution for any occasion, they will suit a lot of different makeup looks (smoky eyes, natural makeup, party makeup...).
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig