Sunday 7 January 2018

Gentle Cleansers for Winter


Happy New Year!!!It's been a while since my last post. Normally I tend to be very stressed by the goals that I have fixed to myself, but at the end of 2017 I have learned to be more positive, self-appreciative and grateful. I don't know why, but at the moment I feel stronger than ever, that's a change!
When the cold days arrived my complexion started to turn more sensitive and extremely dry, so I completely changed my skincare routine and switched from my regular gels and soaps to more gentle and moisturizing products. Thanks to these two, my skin is now clearer than ever, no pimples or spots on the way.

Pai Camelia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

 This cleanser is the best choice for sensitive and dehydrated skin. I know tons of people that never wash properly their faces with the excuse that they have dry or reactive skin and they think that micellar water applied with a cotton pad is enough to remove the daily grime. Well, they are totally wrong! A clean skin with unclogged pores is essential.The creams and serums that will be applied wouldn't be absorbed properly if so.

I personally love to wash my face, it's a very relaxing and enjoyable moment for me. This cleanser is heavenly and the ritual of doing it with a tool, the cloth, makes me feel like I'm doing a facial or I'm in a spa. 
The texture of the product is creamy, it smells incredibly good, very natural and botanical. For the application, 
I simply massage the cream well on the skin and damp in hot water the cloth to take off the product very gently. The cloth has two sides one exfoliating muslin and an ultra soft side for sensitive areas. To ensure that is very clean, I put it in the washing machine after 5 uses. Even if you have a very reactive skin, you can try this cleanser as it's free from detergents, alcohol and other nasty ingredients. Enriched with Castor and Sweet Almond oil, it melts any leftover of makeup while protecting the skin. The Omegas 6 and 9 and the Vitamin E replenish the skin's moisture barrier. The Camellia dry oil included in the formula leaves the skin moistured, soft and elastic without an oily feel. I'm really impressed by this cleanser, the efficiency, the finish on the skin and the luxurious and natural formula really worth the price.


OSKIA RENAISSANCE CLEANSING GEL

This cleanser is a staple in my skincare collection. I think that I have like a skincare wardrobe, which means that I have way too many products, but it can be useful depending of the occasion. I don't use this cleanser all year round, but during winter my skin begs me to pick it. This pink gel that transforms into an oil, has to be applied on dry skin. I massage it well and when the texture changes I add a tiny little bit of water to emulsify the product. Then it changes again its appearance for the second time to a non-foaming white milk. Its formula is a boost of vitamins, very necessary during the gloomy months of winter, that leaves your skin cleaned and radiant without drying it out. The key actives are vitamins A, B2, C and E that help to fortify, protect and smooth your skin of the past and the future damage fighting against free radicals and environmental aging factors. Fermented pumpkin enzymes deeply cleanse the skin removing dull skin cells. Minerals like MSM and Magnesium soothe, calm and improve firmness. It also contains starflower oil and Omega 6 to enhance the skin's lipid barrier. 

These two brit brands are developing amazing products that are natural, luxurious and really work at the same time. Have you already tried these two? Or another product of these brands? I'm a total fan and I'm really interested in your opinion.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig