Wednesday 26 October 2016

Firsts Signs of Ageing Night Creams


I'm always kind a preventive person, I like the fact that even if I cannot stop the course of life I can at least do the best that I can to minimize the aging effects. I'm nearly 30 years old and I'm scared as hell, not only because I've notice that my skin and actually the structure of my face has changed, but mainly because I'm finding hard to accept my actual age. 
It's funny, when I passed my mid-twenties every time that someone asked my age I had to wait 5 or more seconds to answer, like my brain didn't want to process this fact. Where did the time go?

Ahava is a brand that I like, but I have only tried their products for the body, so I wasn't sure what to expect, because the face is more sensitive and likely to react badly.
Time to Smooth Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream is enriched with Tripeptide-38, that reduces fine lines and meadowfoam seed oil, jojoba seed oil, tangerine peel extract and Aloe Leaf Juice to deeply nourish. Also, for a brighter and smoother complexion its formula contains VF Brightening TM. After using completely all the product on the jar I can finally say that this cream is great before going to bed. It is very rich, but absorbs very quickly. I don't have very defined wrinkles, but I have several fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead and this cream help me to smooth my skin. The morning after I wake up looking good, my complexion is softer and brighter. I highly recommend this one.

I am also very happy with Clarins Multi-Active Nuit cream my skin awakes more fresh and with a silky finish when I touch it. This night cream contains Golden Poppy extract that revitalises the skin to reduce sings of lack of sleep. The fragrance is very particular, lighter than the Ahava one but more interesting, maybe it's the scent of organic teasel, that also is an ingredient that helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. My face is plumped, radiant and hydrated, I regret not having chosen the normal version, I picked the light one and it's not rich enough for me, so I apply more than I use to (I have combination to dry skin). This multi-active cult cream was recently reformulated for those who have a very active life and have to deal with stress and lack of sleep.

If you have any other recommendations, please, let me know in the comments, I'm very interested in skincare, specially night creams.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig