Monday 28 December 2015

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation


I wish I was born with such a flawless skin, the same that I have after using this foundation...

I have been wearing Born This Way for two months now and I can tell that it is a very good product that I have been wearing ever since I tried it for the first time.
I love foundations and when there is a new interesting launch, I immediately want to try it out. 
You will adore this one if you have normal skin, combination skin and even dry skin. I personally prefer a dewy finish than a matte finish. Born This Way is the perfect balance, not too glowy, not too matte, just in between. The formula is very fluid, not thick at all and it blends perfectly on the skin. It is, for me, medium coverage, but you can build it to a full coverage by layering if you need. I consider that it´s a longwearing foundation because it doesn´t fade during the day, after setting the product with powder. The result is a radiant skin, and that is because this foundation is enriched with coconut water, alpine rose and hyaluronic acid. It's more than a foundation, it's like a skincare product that nourishes, moistures, smooths and improves your skin condition. I use it in the shade Ivory and I love to apply it with a Beauty Blender or my 3D HD Kabuki Brush by Sigma. The packaging is really cute and I love that it comes with a pump. The only complaint that I can think about is the fact that it doesn´t have an SPF.
Overall, it´s a gorgeous foundation that I love to wear for any occasion, because it just makes my complexion look perfect and very natural at the same time. Its light formula covers, corrects and make my face look more awake.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig