Sunday 26 November 2017

Jo Malone English Oak & Redcurrant



Jo Malone Fragrances are very special because they smell like feelings and sensations. Whilst other perfumes can have very complex associations of notes, these fragrances with their minimalistic blends are not too heavy and let you appreciate their own unique character. In my perfume collection I already have from this brand, English Pear & Freesia and Blackberry & Bay, you will guess, I have a kind of floral-fruity taste, but for this Autumn I wanted something different...

I discovered this novelty called English Oak & Redcurrant and I was amazed, it was exactly what I was looking for. 
English Oak is an iconic noble wood of England. Think of all this magic imagery of Robin Hood, Sherwood Forest, druids... The famous King Arthur's round table was made with English Oak as well as all the greatest ships of the Maritime History of England that sailed around the world.  

This fragrance is Autumn in a bottle, it smells like you have been playing into the woods all day rolling yourself on the fallen leaves. It's earthy and woody, but juicy and tangy at the same time. It's the most masculine fragrance that I own and I am really happy that I decided to buy it. The top note is Redcurrant that adds a sparkling acid tart contrast to the woody and warm base note of roasted oak. The heart note is rose, a classic floral and fresh touch to this beautiful creation of Yann Vasnier. 

If you want to smell like an enchanted mossy forest try this bewitching new fragrance from Jo Malone London, one of the most interesting discoveries of this season.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig