Sunday 11 June 2017

Saviour Products for Dry Hair


The relationship between my hair and me is complicated...Actually, I used to hate it. It is frizzy not beautifully curly, not dreamy straight either, very dry and very dense. You would think that dense is great, but when I was a teenager, more insecure, I didn´t like my massive frizzy volume that seems almost fake, like I´m wearing a wig. After taking a shower and without any styling I look like the character Hermione in the film Harry Potter and The Philosopher´s stone.

Now with a little help of my GHD Ceramic Iron and these life changing products, I get the result that I need to feel confident.

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser´s Invisible Oil

This hair oil is the bomb!! It has a delicious scent of candy, but not very strong, only sweet, delicious and very addictive. It's like perfume for your hair whilst softens and protects your scalp. I've the driest hair that you can possibly imagine, it hardly ever becomes greasy and this extraordinary blend of oils allows me to tame and make shine my rebellious hair. I apply it on dry hair after straighten it and I can instantly feel that it's a very light oil that absorbs very well for a silky smooth finish. During several months I couldn't find it and I skipped this step on my routine, the aftermath, I've started to have more and more slipt-ends. My hair even started to break when I brushed it. So now, I've learned my lesson and I will take more care of it. This product is my little secret to make my hair grow strong and healthy.

L'Oréal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo and Masque

During several moths I wanted to save some money and I only bought Drugstore or Supermarket Shampoos and Conditioners. 
It seems that my hair has a fancy taste and didn´t like at all the silicon that the cheaper products that I picked contained. My hair had a strange texture and was very dry, but at the same time and surprisingly oily due to all the residues of their formulas.
Last summer, I discovered the Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo and Masque and I was astonished. When I do a blow dry or I straighten my hair the style remains impeccable during 5 days. Also, its amazing complex enriched with lipidium, phyto-keratin, ceramids and lactic acid restores shine, nourishes and makes it stronger smoothing all the dryness and split ends. When I apply the masque after the shampoo I leave it more than 5 minutes, sometimes even 3 hours if I´m staying at home. 
My hair has never been so healthy and beautiful, I´m an absolute fan of this line.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig