Wednesday 22 February 2017

Sunday Riley LUNA Sleeping Night Oil


Sunday Riley is a very popular brand amongst the Beauty Bloggers world. I have read some good, but also bad opinions about the LUNA Sleeping Night Oil and hey! I also wanted to give mine.

This night treatment is an oil with an advanced retinol complex that helps you to minimize wrinkles and sun damage. The key ingredient is a trans-retinol ester, a form of vitamin A that is great to fight against signs of ageing as it is very antioxidant. It also contains anti inflammatory ingredients like German Chamomile, Blood Orange Oil and Blue Tansy. This last one is very healing and soothing, known for reducing redness and for helping to calm signs of skin stress. The different carrier oils like avocado, sunflower, chia and grape seed boost skin´s natural moisture barrier to improve the elasticity and the radiance of the skin. This incredible formula is also enriched with vitamins B, C, D and E. It hasn´t been tested on animals and it´s parabens, sulfates, phthalates and mineral oils free. If you have never tried this before or you have sensitive skin it´s better to ask for a sample because it´s a very pricey product and you never know how your skin will react. Also, it is not recommended to be used during pregnancy. 

I personally love this oil and I´m kind of addicted to it. In the morning when I wake up I see that my skin looks great, better than the night before. I also find very interesting the colour of this oil, dark blue, very original and different althogh it´s not natural but synthetic. I only apply it at night before going to bed, because it has an intense colour that takes a few minutes to blend into the skin and because it´s not recommended to be exposed to the sun while you are wearing skincare that contains retinol. Your skin barrier defence against UV rays can be weakened by this ingredient. The day after I always wear SPF. I find that the scent is very calming and pleasant. I have normal to dry skin during winter and I´m very satisfied with this oil that helps my face to look rested, plumped, smooth and luminous.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig