Wednesday 20 May 2015

Estée Lauder Day Wear BB Cream SPF 35

 
I always listen to comments about my makeup... And I have noticed that when I'm wearing Estée Lauder BB Cream I have a lot of compliments. My colleagues, friends, and family always say to me: "Oh! your skin looks so good". 
 
This BB Cream is amazing, it's the best that I've ever tried. For me, it's in between a skincare product and a foundation. It has, indeed a powdery finish but very subtle, not cakey but very flattering. You can achieve a very flawless base because it's formulated to be a skin perfector. The finish is very natural and healthy and it's easy to apply and blend (I use my fingers). I really like to wear it on a daily basis, because it isn't heavy at all and I consider that it's like a light coverage foundation, it conceals imperfections and discolorations pretty well. It really improves the look of your skin, adding colour at the same time. It is a moisturizing and a protector, it has a super anti-oxidant complex and SPF 35. It's great to wear it when the weather is warmer because of its light formula and also because it's important to always put on a product with sunscreen. I like it so much that I wear it all year long.
 
 
 
Siempre escucho los comentarios sobre mi maquillaje...Y he notado que cuando me pongo la BB Creme de Estée Lauder me dicen muchos piropos. Mis compañeras, amigas y familiares siempre exclaman "¡Oh! tu piel se ve tan perfecta".
 
Esta BB Cream es genial, es la mejor que he probado. Para mi, es como un tratamiento y a la vez un fondo de maquillaje. En efecto, tiene un acabado empolvado pero muy sutil, sin parecer denso, al contrario muy favorecedor. Podrás conseguir la base perfecta, ya que su fórmula actúa como un perfeccionador de piel. El acabado es muy natural y es muy fácil de aplicar (yo lo hago con mis dedos). Me gusta mucho llevarla a diario, ya que la textura no es muy pesada y considero que es tan cubriente como un fondo de maquillaje ligero, porque borra las imperfecciones y las manchas bastante bien. Mejora realmente el aspecto del rostro aportando también color. Es hidratante y protector, contiene un complejo súper anti-oxidante y un IPS 35. Es ideal para cuando los días empiezan a ser más calurosos porque su fórmula es muy ligera y también porque es muy importante usar siempre protección solar. A a mi me gusta tanto que la llevo todo el año.  
 
 
 
J'écoute toujours les commentaires sur mon maquillage...Et j'ai remarqué que lorsque je porte la BB Crème d'Estée Lauder, je reçois plein de compliments. Mes collègues, amis et membres de ma famille me disent toujours: "Oh! tu as une belle mine".
 
Cette BB Crème est incroyable, c'est la meilleure que j'ai jamais essayé. Pour moi, c'est entre un soin et un fond de teint avec un fini poudré mais très subtil et flatteur. Vous pouvez créer une base parfaite, car sa formule perfectionne la peau. Le fini est très naturel et c'est très facile à appliquer (j'utilise mes doigts). J'adore la porter tous les jours, car je n'ai pas la sensation que je porte un masque et la couvrance est comme celle qu'on pourrait obtenir avec un fond de teint à couvrance légère, elle cache les imperfections et les tâches pigmentaires. Cette crème améliore l'aspect du teint en ajoutant de la couleur. C'est un hydratant et un protecteur, sa formule est enrichie d'un super complexe anti-oxydant et a un IPS 35. Cette BB Crème est idéale lorsque les beaux jours arrivent, car elle est très légère et aussi parce qu'il est important de mettre un produit qui contient de la protection solaire. Moi, je l'aime tellement que je la porte toute l'année.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig