Sunday 13 November 2016

The Feel Good Natural Skin Care



Sometimes beauty products are more than moisturizers or cleansing gels, they can actually affect on my mood and improve my inner well-being. Essential oils and natural ingredients help me to distress, sleep and harmonize the health of my body, mind and soul. Holistic aromatherapy uses natural oils extracted from roots, flowers, seeds and other parts of the plants for their physical and psychological healing properties. When I smell essentials oils like lavender, chamomile or mandarin, I feel better, because they stimulate brain function. For example, lavender acts in certain people, like a very mild sedative. 

This are two of these feel good beauty products that are easy to use in your daily routine, as they not require a lot of time like a massage or a spa session (nevertheless, these are glorious from time to time).




This low-foaming gel cleanser was created for combination to oily skins. Mine is combination, but tend to be dry. I chose this one, because when it comes to wash my face after a long day at work I need something that deeply cleanses my skin of daily grime, oil and fine particles of pollution. A clean complexion is essential for a clear and youthful skin, all the products that you will apply after will penetrate and act better. This mandarin-infused gel also contains lavender stems and ylang-ylang oil, an antidepressant, relaxing combination that makes the nocturnal ritual of washing my face a real bliss! 

Susanne Kaufmann Regeneration Cream Line T

I have never used or heard about this incredible Austrian cosmetics brand, but they have amazing products that come from organically cultivated plants in Bregenzer Forest (Austrian Alps).  This natural rich night cream is formulated with chamomile, sage, St John's Wort flowers, rosehip oil and wheat germ oil. The texture is very rich, it deeply nourishes the skin and retains its moisture. When I apply it I like to massage it on the palms on my hands to warm the product and smell the cream before I put it on the face. It has a botanical and very pleasant scent that is very calming. The day after I wake up with a fresh face, more plumped  and intensely regenerated.

Share:

1 comment

  1. I must say thanks for sharing this really an amazing post>More natural skin care post here organic skin care



    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Satisfaction | All rights reserved.
Blog Template Designed by pipdig